I recently found out about Skaffold, a command-line tool recently released by Google, and designed to make local Kubernetes development very easy, allowing for iterative local development against a Kubernetes cluster. It's really cool, check this out:
- It runs as a binary in your local machine (e.g., easy ...
Augmented reality (AR) describes user experiences that add 2D or 3D elements to the live view from a device’s camera in a way that makes those elements appear to inhabit the real world.
In this post, I show how neat is to write an AR iOS application ...more ...
I am sharing a compilation of some of VR & AR resources that I have been learning and reading from. Enjoy, and please let me know if you have something nice that I have not included here.
- ARKit Developer Portal (Apple): Apple’s developer portal ...
Follow these instructions. Customize Kubeless config file at
kubeless-config.yaml and then run:
$ make kl
Creating Kubeless ...more ...
In the Archives
- Fully Character-Level Neural Machine Translation without Explicit Segmentation.
- Modeling Genre with The Music Genome Project.
In the News
Some Slides & Classesmore ...
In the Archives
- Playing FPS Games with Deep Reinforcement Learning.
- Energy-based Generative Adversarial Network.
- On Large-Batch Training for Deep Learning: Generalization Gap and Sharp Minima.
- SeqGAN: Sequence Generative Adversarial Nets with Policy Gradient.
- Show and Tell: Lessons learned from the 2015 MSCOCO Image Captioning Challenge.
- Target-driven Visual Navigation in Indoor ...