This is a selection of quintessential papers for anyone starting on Deep Learning (Thanks to Joe Zimmerman):
- ImageNet Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks (Krizhevsky, et al., 2014). AlexNet.
- Very Deep Convolutional Networks for large-scale image recognition (Simonyan, et al., 2014). Image classification.
- Improving neural networks by preventing co-adaptation ...
- The Science of Talking with Computers
- Megan Smith: Perspectives on artificial intelligence from the White House.
- NVIDIA Deep Learning Course: Class #1 – Introduction to Deep Learning.
Mastering the Game of Go with Deep Neural Networks and Tree Search. "All games of perfect information have an optimal value function which determines the outcome of the game". , Basically:
- Values networks to evaluate board positions and policy networks to select moves.
- Trained with supervised learning from human expert ...